The Navan Fair Ambassador Program is an annual event providing a unique opportunity for young people between the ages of 18 and 23 years of age. The Navan Fair Ambassador plays a special role in all aspects of the Navan Fair such as presenting ribbons and awards and riding in the Parade. In addition, the Ambassador will also represent the Navan Fair Board at various community and provincial events throughout the year.
For more information please contact the Fair Office at email@example.com.
Rules and Regulations
- Competition is open to any male or female between 18-23 years of age at the time of the CNE in August 2018.
- Contestants will be disqualified if any of their qualifications are found to be in contravention of any of the competition regulations herein set out and may also be disqualified if they fail to observe any of the instructions and regulations which may be set out by the supervising official of the competition.
- Applications will be accepted starting May 1st, 2018 and the deadline is July 1st, 2018. Please forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ambassador will be required to attend all fair days. They also must fulfill obligations outlined by the committee. Example: OAAS convention, CTAS Annual Meeting, Annual Navan Fair Parade, etc.
- Interviews will be held “date to be determined” at 7:00pm at the Navan Fair boardroom, 1279 Colonial Road, Navan.