Saturday, August 11th, 2018 at 1:00pm
Tractor Registration at 12:00pm Truck pull starts after Tractor pull
Truck Registration at 4pm
Committee: Hank Bakker, Glen Edwards, Doug Smith, Norm Rivington, Bill Tanner, Jon Lowe,
Darcy Newman, Kevin Lawlor, Lee Watson, Mark Ash, Brad Findlay, Mario St Denis, Glen Armstrong, Chris McWilliams, Shawn Edwards,
Jack Kinsella Antique, Farm Stock & Stock Truck Pull
$10 Entry Fee per Class
Steel Wheel Tractor Class
8 Antique Classes: 3000 lbs & under, 4000 lbs & under, 5000 lbs & under, 6000 lbs & under, 7000 lbs &
under, 8000 lbs & under, 9000 lbs & under, 10000 lbs & under.
Farm Stock Classes: 7200 lbs & under, 8200 lbs & under, 9200 lbs & under, 10200 lbs & under, 11200 lbs
& under, 12000 lbs & under, 13200 lbs & under, 14200 lbs & under, 15200 lbs & under, 20000 lbs &
under. Max Two Classes per tractor
Stock Truck Classes: Half-ton – 6500 lbs & under Three-quarter ton – 8500 lbs & under 1 ton – 9500 lbs &
under 1 class per truck. Please contact Jack Kinsella for further Truck Pull information 613-668-6560
Frustrator Challenge – quickest time to balance tractor Bleachers will be available as well as natural seating for lawn
chairs and blankets.
Rules and Regulations
- All entries will pull from a manufacturer’s standard draw bar hitch. If a ring hitch is used it must be attached to a
standard draw bar; and not higher than 20 inches measured from the ground or scale pad.
- All tractors must have the engine throttle controlled only by the manufacturer’s original throttle linkage.
- All operators are to remain seated during pull and follow the instructions of the track officials.
- Farm stock tractors will have stock block and pistons, carburetor, or injection pump and other internal or external parts
catalogue for make and model indicated only. If an entry is brought into question by another competitor, through
the track officials, the onus is on the owner to prove the entry is indeed eligible for that class. If they are unwilling
to prove their entry; they are automatically disqualified without recourse. (If tear down is requested, a $200.00
deposit is required from complainant. If the tractor in question is legal, the $200.00 is given to the owner of the
tractor. If the tractor is found to be illegal, the $200.00 is returned to the depositor.)
- No alcohol or other racing fuels or pressurized fuels allowed unless manufactured L.P. gas tractor.
- Evidence of alcohol and/or drugs in the operator is grounds for disqualification.
- Stock classes – 7200 lbs & under, 8200 lbs & under, 9200 lbs & under, 10200 lbs & under, 11200 lbs &
under, 12000 lbs & under, 13200 lbs & under, 14200 lbs & under, 15200 lbs & under, 20000 lbs &
- Antique classes (Pre-1960) 3000 lbs & under, 4000 lbs & under, 5000 lbs & under, 6000 lbs & under, 7000
lbs & under, 8000 lbs & under, 9000 lbs & under, 10000 lbs & under.
- All tires to be prescribed in manufacturers’ literature for make and model.
- Start from tight hitch – no test pull dropping in pail off. If sled is okay, 1st pull is only pull. 50-foot restart in
pull off only applies if tractor stalls.
- Any weights or parts falling from tractor while pulling will result in disqualification.
- Competitors must be 16 years or older.
- All tractors must weigh in immediately after pull.
- Front end of tractor lifting more than 30 inches will be stopped by Judge.
- The decision of the Track Judge is final. Debate could entail ejection.
- Tractors that go out of bounds while pulling are automatically disqualified by the Track Official.
- Only tractors manufactured before 1960 will be eligible to compete in the antique classes. Entries must meet original
specifications. Performance enhancing or modification is not permitted
- Tires: Stock sizes as from factory or disqualified.
- Turbos: Only equipped from factory
- Exhaust: Stock as from factory or straight
- Hitch: As farm stock regulation.
- R.P.M.: All gas tractors will not exceed manufactured rpm of 2200 rpm. All diesel tractors will not exceed manufactured
rpm of 2500 rpm.
- Engine: Stock block to match make of tractor. All other tractors that do not meet these requirements may not pull.
- Trucks must pull with original manufacturer’s specifications and hitch.
- Technical judge’s decision is final. Any harassment of the judge will be an automatic disqualification.