Director: Wendy Chretien
Secretary: Wendy Chretien (613) 824-1439 or email@example.com
Members: Florence Bertram, Barry Bertram, Debbie Locas, Marc Chretien, Matthew Chretien, Brenda Muir, Candra Muir-Frazer
Rules and Regulations
- Exhibitor must be a member of the Cumberland Township Agricultural Society (your exhibitor number must be given when entering)
- Entry Fee $2.00 per entry
- Hay – an exhibit of one cured flake, exhibited in clear bag.
- One entry per exhibitor in any section.
- All entries should be clearly labelled and exhibited in appropriate containers for easy judging.
- Entries must be phoned in to Wendy Chretien at 613-824-1439 by Monday, August 6th or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Judging will begin at 9:00 am Thursday, August 9th.
Note: All entries must be produced or grown by exhibitor.
Class 1: Hay, Grains and Corn
1st – $10 2nd – $9 3rd – $8 4th – $7 5th – $6 6th – $5
- Hay, 1st cut – 80% (legume)
- Hay, 1st cut – 60% – 40% mixed
- Hay, 2nd cut – 80% (legume)
- Hay, 2nd cut – 60% – 40% mixed
- Oats, an exhibit of 10 lbs. (approx.)
- Barley, an exhibit of 10 lbs. (approx.)
- Oats, sheaf 4” diameter (approx.)
- Barley, sheaf 4” diameter (approx.)
- Grain corn – 6 cobs only (peel cobs)
- Corn stalks – 6 stalks
- Round bale or square bale baleage – 10 lbs. (approx.)
- Shelled corn, 10 lbs. untreated (approx.)
- Corn silage, 10 lbs. (approx.)
- Hay silage (bunker or silo) 10 lbs. (approx.)
- Corn, high moisture 10 lbs. (approx.)
- Soybeans, 10 lbs. (approx.)
- Soybeans, 5 plants with root attached
- Winter wheat, 10 lbs. (approx.)
- Spring wheat, 10 lbs. (approx.)
- Winter wheat, sheaf 3” diameter (approx.)
- Spring wheat, sheaf 3” diameter (approx.)
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors: International Stock Foods and General Seeds, Orleans Myers, Scotiabank Place D’Orleans, Herve Trudeau and Steve & Jennifer Kenny