Director: Wendy Chretien
Secretary: Wendy Chretien 613-824-1439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members: Florence Bertram, Barry Bertram, Debbie Locas, Matthew Chretien, Marc Chretien
Judge: Martin Besner
Rules and Regulations:
- Exhibitor must be a member of the Cumberland Township Agricultural Society (your exhibitor number must be given when entering)
- Area to be judged not less than 5 acres.
- Entries must be made by August 1st, 2018.
- Not less than 5 entries in each class
- One entry only per farm per competition
- Entry fee $2.00 per entry.
- Prize money will be mailed out after all crops are judged.
- Hay fields will not be judged
1st – $14 2nd – $13 3rd – $12 4th – $11 5th – $10 6th – $9 7th – $8 8th- $7 9th – $6 10th – $5
- Winter Wheat
- Spring Wheat
A Special thank you to our 2018 Sponsors: Martin Besner, Navan Veterinary Clinic, Orleans Myers and Scotiabank Place D’Orleans.